Western-style log cabins, built in 1992, are decorated with excellent furnishings in warm colors that are kept sparkling clean and well maintained. Emerald green lawns surround these five duplex cabins, which are connected to the main lodge, other cabins, hot-tub, and swimming pond by well-lit paved pathways.
All cabins complete with:
•Modern bathroom with shower
• Choice of Queen size bed and pullout sofa, or two double beds. All cabins come complete with a loft.
• Air-conditioning and heat
• Wireless internet, flat screen cable TV, and Phone
• Guest handbook and complimentary snack basket
• Mini-fridge – complementary beer and soda. Wine and liquor may be purchased in the gift shop.
• An outside porch with rocking chairs
• Ever-changing vistas of Shell Canyon. Guest cabins are cleaned daily and sheets are changed mid-week.
The Hideout Lodge & Guest Ranch caters to your every comfort. In addition to complementary toiletries, we also provide bathrobes among the personal amenities for your use during your stay.