2021 All-Inclusive Guest Ranch Packages
3/28 – 5/23
5/30 – 9/12
9/19 – 10/31
|4 NIGHT STAY*(Sun – Thurs)||$2,300||NOT AVAILABLE||$2,550|
|6 NIGHT STAY(Sun – Sat)||$2,750||$3,350||$2,950|
|13 NIGHT STAY(Sun – Sat)||$5,950||$7,150||$6,350|
• During COVID-19, guests cannot ride in Hideout vehicles.
• Guests are required to have their own or a rental vehicle
• Closest airport is Cody (1.5 hrs from ranch)
• Billings, Montana (2.5 hrs from ranch) has more reliable flights and reasonable rental vehicles
Single Supplement (in addition to Packages above):
• 4 Night Stay – $295
• 6 Night Stay – $475
• 13 Night Stay – $875
• ALL RATES ARE SUBJECT TO 15% SERVICE CHARGE AND 5% WY TAX.
• Minimum 8 years of age.
• Children 8–11 Years are15% Off Base Rate.
• All Prices listed are Per Person
• Check-in after 2 pm on Sunday.
• Check-out by 10 am.
|Trail Riding for all levels||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Riding Initiation / Lessons||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Natural Horsemanship Initiation||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Natural Horsemanship Clinic||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Cattle Work & Cattle Drives||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Fly Fishing & Initiation**||.||.||.||.||.|
|Trap Shooting / Archery||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Hiking / Mountain Biking||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|4×4 Scenic Tour||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Privately Guided Fly-Fishing**||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Cody Nite Rodeo||.||.||.|
. = Included in Package Pricing
. = Available but Not Included in Package Pricing
= Not Available or Closed
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE:
All Horseback Riding Activities
• Riding orientation
• Horsemanship lessons
• Daily scenic rides in mountains, meadows, and canyons
• Cattle work with Wranglers
All Meals, Cocktails, & Wine at Dinner
• Hearty, hot breakfasts
• Lunches, snacks, and soft drinks
• Appetizers and cocktails before dinner
• Gourmet ranch dinners with wine
• Friday night cook-out (weather dependent)
Luxurious Guest Cabins
• Complimentary washers/dryers in Lodge
• Private, spacious cabins with porches & rocking chairs
• Refrigerator, hair dryer, bathrobes, Nespresso machines, heat & A/C
• Free Wi-Fi, complimentary long distance calling within US and Canada
On-Premise Recreation & Entertainment
• Trap shooting
• Fly Fishing
• Hot Tub
• 4X4 Tours
Outdoor Lap Pool
* All activities weather permitting
** Limited to 3 guests / guide
*** One to one tours to be booked ahead of time
SPECIAL NOTE: Some activities might be subject to change based on current and future COVID-19 regulations and health and safety precautions
• Check-in time after 2:00 pm/Check-out time by 10:00 am
• The weight limit for horseback riding is 230 pounds
• Children 14 years of age and under are required to wear riding helmets
• Until further notice, The Hideout does not offer airport transfers to maintain effective Social Distance
• Guests need to rent a car and will need a car during their stay at The Hideout to follow our trucks and horse trailers when we trailer out. Nearly all of our rides require driving to the trail head.
• Cody Yellowstone Regional Airport is the closest airport and is about 1.5 hour drive to The Hideout
• Billings, Montana’s Airport offers more flights, more rental cars and the rental cars are less expensive. Billings is about a 2.5 hour drive to The Hideout
• Some non-riding activities such as guided fly-fishing, 4×4 tours and archery might not be available during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure effective Social Distancing. Non-guided fly-fishing is available. Please contact us for current information.
BOOKING AND FINAL PAYMENT:
A non-refundable 30% deposit is due at the time of booking. Final balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date and is also 100% non-refundable. When a reservation is booked within 30 days of the date of travel the full balance will be due at the time of booking. For groups of 8 or more a 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. **We will process the remaining balance to the credit card on file, unless notified otherwise.
Accepted forms of payment are: Cash, check, wire transfer, American Express, MasterCard and Visa.
Trip Insurance Recommended – We strongly suggest that you purchase trip cancellation insurance. If you choose not to purchase trip insurance and an unforeseen event keeps you from being able to travel to The Hideout, we will be unable to refund your deposit and/or paid balance as set forth in our cancellation policy. You can use any travel insurance company you are comfortable with. The Hideout recommends Travel Guard. Their toll-free number is 1-877-249-5376 or visit https://duderanch.org/triptravel-insurance. Reference #109400.
Cancellations and rescheduling reservations affect us significantly due to our small size and remote location. We limit our guests to about 25 each week to keep our guests’ experience personal. As a small family owned business we only operate seasonally, this means every booking is important to ensure an exclusive boutique experience and excellent service. All cancellations, no matter the reason or timing, will forfeit all deposits and payments made. We strongly recommend taking out travel insurance.