Western-style log cabins, built in 1992, are decorated with excellent furnishings in warm colors and are kept sparkling clean and well-maintained. Emerald green lawns surround these five duplex cabins, which are connected to the main lodge, other cabins, and hot tub by well-lit paved pathways.
The Hideout Lodge & Guest Ranch is well-funded. We do not cut corners on maintenance and improvements of our property.
All cabins complete with:
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Choice of King-sized bed and sofa, or two queen size or double beds.
- Air-conditioning and heat
- Wireless internet and phone with complimentary long distance within the United States
- Guest handbook and complimentary snack basket
- Mini fridge – Complimentary bottle of wine
- Nespresso coffee maker and condiments
- An outside porch with rocking chairs
- Ever-changing vistas of Shell Canyon.
The Hideout Lodge Guest Ranch caters to your every comfort. In addition to complimentary toiletries, we also provide hairdryers and bathrobes for you to use during your stay.