2023 All-Inclusive Guest Ranch Packages
3/26 – 5/21
5/28 – 10/8
10/15 – 11/6
|6 NIGHT STAY(Sun – Sat)||$3,250||$4,150||$3,750|
|13 NIGHT STAY(Sun – Sat)||$7,200||$8,600||$8,100|
RENTAL VEHICLE RECOMMENDED:
• Guests enjoy the freedom of having their own vehicle to visit local attractions
• Shuttle service from/to Cody available
• Closest airport is Cody (1.5 hrs. from ranch)
• Billings, Montana (2.5 hrs. from ranch) has more reliable flights
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT (in addition to Base Rates above for a private room):
• 6 Night Stay – $575
• 13 Night Stay – $975
ALL RATES ARE SUBJECT TO 15% SERVICE CHARGE, 5% WY SALES TAX AND 5% WY LODGING TAX.
• Minimum 8 years of age.
• All Prices listed are Per Person
• Check-in after 2 pm on Sunday.
• Check-out by 10 am on Saturday.
|Trail Riding for all levels||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Riding Initiation / Lessons||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Natural Horsemanship Initiation||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Natural Horsemanship Clinic||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Unguided Fly Fishing||.||.||.||.||.||.|
. = Included in Package Pricing
. = Available but Not Included in Package Pricing
= Not Available or Closed
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE:
All Horseback Riding Activities
• Riding orientation
• Horsemanship lessons* (minimum 3 participants)
• Daily scenic rides in mountains, meadows, and canyons* (some rides depending on season)
• Cattle work with Wranglers
All Meals, Cocktails, & Wine at Dinner
• Hearty, hot breakfasts
• Lunches, snacks, and soft drinks
• Appetizers and cocktails before dinner
• Gourmet ranch dinners with wine
• Friday night cook-out (weather dependent)
Luxurious Guest Cabins
• Complimentary washers/dryers in Lodge
• Private, spacious cabins with porches & rocking chairs
• Refrigerator, hair dryer, bathrobes, Nespresso machines, heat & A/C
• Free Wi-Fi, complimentary long distance calling within US and Canada
On-Premises Recreation & Entertainment
• Trap shooting
• Fly Fishing
• Hot Tub & Outdoor Lap Pool
* All activities weather permitting
• The weight limit for horseback riding is strictly 230 pounds
• Children 14 years of age and under are required to wear riding helmets
• Limited Shuttle Service from Cody to The Hideout is available. Please contact us.
BOOKING AND FINAL PAYMENT:
A 30% deposit is due at time of booking. Final balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. When a reservation is booked within 30 days of arrival date, payment in full is required at time of booking. For groups of 8 or more, a 50% deposit is due at the time of booking. **We will process the remaining balance to the credit card on file, unless notified otherwise.
Accepted forms of payment are Cash, check, wire transfer, American Express, MasterCard and Visa.
Trip Insurance Recommended – We strongly suggest that you purchase trip cancellation insurance. If you choose not to purchase trip insurance and an unforeseen event keeps you from being able to travel to The Hideout, we will be unable to refund your deposit and/or paid balance as set forth in our cancellation policy. You can use any travel insurance company you are comfortable with.
*** We are a small family-owned guest ranch and cancellations have a significant impact.
For groups less than 8 guests, all deposits and payments are 100% non-refundable if a reservation is cancelled for any reason within 90 days of arrival date. Reservations cancelled more than 90 days prior to arrival receive a refund of all payments less a $250 cancellation fee or can be rescheduled in the same year with no cancellation fee, subject to availability. Rescheduling within 90 days of arrival will be treated as a cancellation. We strongly recommend guests take out trip insurance for unexpected life events.
For groups of 8 guests or more, all deposits and payments are 100% non-refundable if a reservation is cancelled for any reason within 120 days of arrival date or within 60 days of booking. Reservations cancelled more than 120 days prior to arrival receive a refund of all payments less a $250 cancellation fee or can be rescheduled in the same year with no cancellation fee, subject to availability. Rescheduling within 120 days of arrival will be treated as a cancellation. We strongly recommend guests take out trip insurance for unexpected life events.