The Casitas are one and two bed-bedroom cabins. They are located in a two-story, four-unit log building with back porches overlooking the orchard and Shell Creek. Your view guides your eye toward Shell Canyon and the spectacular Bighorn Mountains beyond. The Casitas are a short walking distance from the Main Lodge.
The Hideout Lodge & Guest Ranch is well-funded. We do not cut corners on maintenance and improvements.
The Casitas are complete with:
• Modern bathroom with shower
• King-size bed and sofa
• Air-Conditioning and heat
• Wireless internet, flat screen cable TV, and phone with complimentary long distance within the United States
• Washer and dryer
• Guest handbook and complimentary snack basket
• Mini-fridge – complimentary soda re-stocked each day. Complimentary bottle of wine (Extra wine, beer and liquor may be purchased in the gift shop).
• Nespresso coffee maker and condiments
• Outside porch with rocking chairs
• Ever-changing vistas of Shell Canyon and the Bighorn Mountains.
2 of The Casitas have one bedroom, a living room with sofa and kitchen.
2 of The Casitas have no kitchen, but instead one main room with a king bed and sitting area and a second separate bedroom with a queen size bed.
The Casitas have all been recently renovated.
The Casitas are cleaned mid-week, and sheets are changed mid-week. The Hideout Lodge & Guest Ranch caters to your every comfort.
The Hideout Lodge & Guest Ranch caters to your every comfort. In addition to complimentary toiletries, we also provide hairdryers and bathrobes for you to use during your stay.
According to our guests, The Casitas have the best view on the property.