Western-style log cabins, built in 1992, are decorated with excellent furnishings in warm colors and are kept sparkling clean and well-maintained. Emerald green lawns surround these five duplex cabins, which are connected to the main lodge, other cabins, and hot-tub by well-lit paved pathways.
The Hideout Lodge & Guest Ranch is well-funded. We do not cut corners on maintenance and improvements of our property.
All cabins complete with:
•Modern bathroom with shower
• Choice of King sized bed and sofa, or two queen size or double beds All cabins come complete with a loft.
• Air-conditioning and heat
• Wireless internet, flat screen cable TV, and phone with complimentary long distance within the United States
• Guest handbook and complimentary snack basket
• Mini-fridge – complimentary soda re-stocked each day. Complimentary bottle of wine (Extra wine, beer and liquor may be purchased in the gift shop).
• Nespresso coffee maker and condiments
• An outside porch with rocking chairs
• Ever-changing vistas of Shell Canyon.
Guest cabins are cleaned daily and sheets are changed mid-week.
The Hideout Lodge & Guest Ranch caters to your every comfort. In addition to complimentary toiletries, we also provide hairdryers and bathrobes for you to use during your stay.
Ranch Cabins Video Tour