2022 All-Inclusive Guest Ranch Packages
3/27 – 5/22
5/29 – 9/25
10/2 – 10/30
|6 NIGHT STAY(Sun – Sat)||$2,975||$3,575||$3,250|
|13 NIGHT STAY(Sun – Sat)||$6,450||$7,750||$6,850|
RENTAL VEHICLE REQUIRED:
• During COVID-19, guests can ride in Hideout vehicles if fully vaccinated and wearing masks.
• non-vaccinated guests are required to have their own or a rental vehicle
• Closest airport is Cody (1.5 hrs. from ranch)
• Billings, Montana (2.5 hrs. from ranch) has more reliable flights
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT (in addition to Base Rates above):
• 6 Night Stay – $475
• 13 Night Stay – $875
ALL RATES ARE SUBJECT TO 15% SERVICE CHARGE AND 5% WY TAX.
• Minimum 8 years of age.
• Children 8–11 Years are 15% Off Base Rate.
• All Prices listed are Per Person
• Check-in after 2 pm on Sunday.
• Check-out by 10 am on Saturday.
|Trail Riding for all levels||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Riding Initiation / Lessons||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Natural Horsemanship Initiation||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Natural Horsemanship Clinic||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Unguided Fly Fishing||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Custom Made Hats||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
. = Included in Package Pricing
. = Available but Not Included in Package Pricing
= Not Available or Closed
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE:
All Horseback Riding Activities
• Riding orientation
• Horsemanship lessons* (minimum 3 participants)
• Daily scenic rides in mountains, meadows, and canyons* (some rides depending on season)
• Cattle work with Wranglers
All Meals, Cocktails, & Wine at Dinner
• Hearty, hot breakfasts
• Lunches, snacks, and soft drinks
• Appetizers and cocktails before dinner
• Gourmet ranch dinners with wine
• Friday night cook-out (weather dependent)
Luxurious Guest Cabins
• Complimentary washers/dryers in Lodge
• Private, spacious cabins with porches & rocking chairs
• Refrigerator, hair dryer, bathrobes, Nespresso machines, heat & A/C
• Free Wi-Fi, complimentary long distance calling within US and Canada
On-Premises Recreation & Entertainment
• Trap shooting
• Fly Fishing
• Hot Tub & Outdoor Lap Pool
* All activities weather permitting
SPECIAL NOTE: Some activities might be subject to change based on current and future COVID-19 regulations and health and safety precautions as well as weather conditions.
• The weight limit for horseback riding is strictly 230 pounds
• Children 14 years of age and under are required to wear riding helmets
• Limited Shuttle Service from Cody to The Hideout is available. Please contact us. Official proof of vaccination required ahead of time and masks required riding in the shuttle or in our vehicles.
• Non-vaccinated guests need to rent a car and will need a car during their stay at The Hideout to follow our trucks and horse trailers when we trailer out. Nearly all our rides require driving to the trail head.
• Some non-riding activities might not be available during Covid-19 times. Please contact us for current information.
BOOKING AND FINAL PAYMENT:
A non-refundable 30% deposit is due at the time of booking. Final balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date and is also 100% non-refundable. When a reservation is booked within 30 days of the date of travel the full balance will be due at the time of booking. For groups of 8 or more a 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. **We will process the remaining balance to the credit card on file, unless notified otherwise.
Accepted forms of payment are Cash, check, wire transfer, American Express, MasterCard and Visa.
Trip Insurance Recommended – We strongly suggest that you purchase trip cancellation insurance. If you choose not to purchase trip insurance and an unforeseen event keeps you from being able to travel to The Hideout, we will be unable to refund your deposit and/or paid balance as set forth in our cancellation policy. You can use any travel insurance company you are comfortable with. The Hideout recommends Travel Guard. Their toll-free number is 1-877-249-5376 or visit https://duderanch.org/triptravel-insurance. Reference #109400
Cancellations and rescheduling reservations affect us significantly due to our small size and remote location. We limit our guests to about 25 each week to keep our guests’ experience personal. As a small family-owned business we only operate seasonally, this means every booking is important to ensure an exclusive boutique experience and excellent service. All cancellations, no matter the reason or timing, will forfeit all deposits and payments made.We strongly recommend taking out travel insurance.
The Hideout 2022 Season
Proof of Vaccination requested for our 2022 Season.
Vaccines are now readily available and have proven their success in limiting Covid-19, as well as increase protection for guests, ourselves as well as others. During our 2021 Season over 95% of our guests where fully vaccinated.
All guests coming to The Hideout in 2022 will need to show official proofof vaccination prior to making your reservation and prior to arrival.
As this situation is constantly evolving, we might recommend including getting eventual boosters if available and if recommended by CDC and other health organizations.
Safety for all our guests and staff is fundamental to a great and meaningful vacation experience at The Hideout.
Caring and safety are fundamentals in Hospitality.
We deeply care about the safety of our staff, guests, and the community we live in. All our staff and owners have been fully vaccinated. It is part of doing what we can to make The Hideout, and the world, a safer place.
Much the same as in our Riding Orientation and Horse Safety Program and Process.
Limiting exposure and making a reasonable effort using all available resources to keep everybody as safe as possible during your stay at the ranch, is a joint effort between The Hideout team and our guests.
For guests showing proof of full and updated vaccination and agree to wear a mask in shared vehicles, we offer limited shuttle services from Cody to The Hideout. The shuttle service is offered by an outside partner we contract with. As there is limited availability this is on a first asked first served basis.Guests showing proof of vaccination have the option of riding with our wranglers in the trucks to the trailheads if everybody wears a mask during the drive.
As a location open to guests in 2022, the activities, recreation, and hospitality we offer carry a risk of exposure to COVID-19. While we are trying to minimize this risk, the scope and duration of this pandemic is not known and is an inherent risk. This means The Hideout cannot eliminate all risks associated with COVID-19.
While we see the benefits of vaccination and strongly support the Covid-19 vaccination program, none of the existing vaccines assures 100% protection against Covid-19 nor against spreading the infection to others.
Let us work as a team to maximize your riding and ranch experience at The Hideout considering the limitations and restrictions of today’s environment.