The Hideout is a Year Round, All-Inclusive, Upscale Gcustom-tableuest Ranch
ALL-INCLUSIVE GUEST RANCH RATES:
2/18/2018 – 3/25/2018
4/1/2018 – 6/3/2018
6/10/2018 – 9/16/2018
9/23/2018 – 11/4/2018
|4 NIGHT STAY*
(Sun – Thurs)
MIN. BOOKING OF 8
|6 NIGHT STAY
(Sun – Sat)
MIN. BOOKING OF 8
|13 NIGHT STAY
(Sun – Sat)
MIN. BOOKING OF 8
All Packages Include:
• Children 11 Years & Younger – 15% discount.
• All Prices are listed as Per Person.
• All rates are subject to 5% WY tax and 15% service charge.
• Check-in after 2p.m. every Sunday.
• All activities weather permitting.
• Check-out by 10a.m. the following Thursday (4 Night Package) – or Saturday (6 Night Package)
Single Supplement (in addition to Packages above):
• 4 Night Stay – $195
• 6 Night Stay – $375
• 13 Night Stay – $875
• Take 15% off package price.
• Food & Lodging only
Airport Transfer Rates:
• Cody, WY – $225
(Per Booking, 4 person maximum/round trip)
Four Night Stays:
* Limited four-night stays available each week, please call for availability
|Trail Riding for all levels||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Riding Initiation / Lessons||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Natural Horsemanship Initiation||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Natural Horsemanship Clinic||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Cattle Work & Cattle Drives||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Fly Fishing & Initiation**||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Trap Shooting / Archery||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Hiking / Mountain Biking||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Canoeing / Kayaking||.||.||.||.|
|4×4 Scenic Tour||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Dinosaur Track & Site Visits||.||.|
|Privately Gulded Fly Fishing***||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Buffalo Bill Center of the West||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Cody Nite Rodeo||.||.||.|
|Corporate Retreats & Meetings||.||.||.||.||.|
. = Included in Package Pricing
. = Availiable but Not Included in Package Pricing
= Not Available or Closed
ITEMS & ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN PACKAGES:
All Horseback Riding Activities
• Riding orientation.
• Horsemanship lessons.
• Cattle Work with Guides & Wranglers.
• Daily Scenic rides across mountains, meadows, and through canyons.
All Meals, Cocktails, & Wine at Dinner
• Hearty, hot breakfasts.
• Lunches, snacks, and treats.
• Appetizers and cocktails before dinner.
• Gourmet ranch dinners with wine.
• Friday night cook-out (weather dependent)
Luxurious Guest Cabins
• Private, spacious cabins with porches & rocking chairs.
• Cable TV; refrigerator; Free Wifi; hair dryer; bath robes; coffee; individual air & heat.
On-Premise Recreation & Entertainment
• Trap shooting
• Hot Tub
• 4X4 Tours
• Dinosaur Site Excursion
* All activities weather permitting ** Limited to 3 guests / guide *** One to one tours to be booked ahead of time
• Check-in time after 2:00pm/Check-out time by 10:00am
• The weight limit for horseback riding is 230 pounds
• Children 14 years of age and under are required to wear riding helmets
• Airport/Hotel transfers must be made before 72 hours of your arrival. If a transfer is requested within 72 hours of your arrival an additional $100 service fee is charged.
• Airport/Hotel transfers between the hours of 10pm – 4am will have an additional $50 service fee
BOOKING AND FINAL PAYMENT:
A non-refundable 30% deposit is due at the time of booking. Final balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date and is also 100% non-refundable. When a reservation is booked within 30 days of the date of travel the full balance will be due at the time of booking. For groups of 8 or more a 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. **We will process the remaining balance to the credit card on file, unless notified otherwise.
Accepted forms of payment are: Cash, check, wire transfer, American Express, MasterCard and Visa.
Due to our small size and remote location, cancellations or rescheduling of dates affect us significantly. We limit the number of our guests to approximately 25 travelers each week to keep our guests’ experience personal and customized. As a small, family owned and operated business this means that every booking is important to ensure an exclusive boutique experience and excellent service. All cancellations (no matter the reason) will forfeit the full 30% deposit (50% deposit for groups of 8 or more) unless we are able to refill the entire space at the original pricing. If we are able to fill the entire space, the deposit will be refunded minus a $150 per person cancellation fee. If your space is not completely filled, total deposit is forfeited.
Trip Cancellation Insurance Recommended – Because The Hideout serves a limited number of guests, we strongly suggest that you purchase trip cancellation insurance. If you choose not to purchase trip insurance and an unforeseen event keeps you from being able to travel to The Hideout, we will be unable to refund your deposit and/or paid balance as set forth in our cancellation policy. You can use any travel insurance company you are comfortable with. The Hideout recommends Travel Guard. Their toll-free number is 1-877-249-5376 or visit http://www.duderanch.org/trip-travel-insurance.php. Please tell them reference #43028.